Annies Fri. Heavenly indeed

http://www.anniesattic.com/free_pattern_day/index.html

the Heavenly Hearts Afghan is so very pretty. :sigh:c9

and don't forget to click on the Chart diagram...

just a word of warning... that PDF chart crashed my browser It is safer to right click and select "save link as". I usually do that but this one caught me off guard.

That was a pretty pattern. I didn't have any problem clicking on the PDF...I wonder if they saved it in a more uplevel Acrobat version than they normally do? Maybe try upgrading your Acrobat? version 7.0.9 worked for me...

That is a pretty afghan!! I downloaded mine last night and didn't have any problem. Don't know when I'll make this afghan, but it's to pretty to pass up!! :hook

I use Adobe Reader 8 and I still avoid clicking on PDF files if I can help it. they can crash my system and it seems to do the same thing to other people's as well.

In fact it was here at the Ville that a kind soul explained how to use the right click technique with the most up to date reader to avoid crashes. I just wasn't thinking today as my JPF daily pattern requires me to go to the next page to use the right click. :sigh

this is a great pattern though and worth the effort to get it.

I copied this pattern and spilled something on my graph page. :eek Now it is totally unreadable to me. Can someone email it to me or send me a link so I can get again to print as I have already started it for my first grandbaby.

The Annies Free pattern of the day is only available on the day it is presented - that would have been Friday for this pattern. :(

We are not permitted to share those patterns. sorry... it is a one time event. Some members set Annie's Free pattern as their home page so they don't miss any as they come along. The patterns get repeated some times and I will post a note again if that happens.

Just a little word to the wise... we are not permitted to ask for copies of these patterns here at the Ville either. I know... it takes a while to get to know all the rules here when there are so many wonderful things to see an do first :blush

The Annies Free pattern of the day is only available on the day it is presented - that would have been Friday for this pattern. :(

We are not permitted to share those patterns. sorry... it is a one time event. Some members set Annie's Free pattern as their home page so they don't miss any as they come along. The patterns get repeated some times and I will post a note again if that happens.

Just a little word to the wise... we are not permitted to ask for copies of these patterns here at the Ville either. I know... it takes a while to get to know all the rules here when there are so many wonderful things to see an do first :blush

thank you for the wise word i would not ask for a copy ,i know it is not permitted i was just asking why i didnt see a afgan instead saw a sweather .but thank you for letting me know it is a one day deal.Thank you so much .Theresa:think

The free pattern changes daily, which is why I can no longer find the chart link. :(

I rarely ever print out the patterns unless I am going to actually start making it today- 'Save that puppy' is my middle name.

If you can, it might be a good idea to save the files to a CD if your computer doesn't have enough memory to save them. I know that doesn't help you with this one but for future use maybe :hook

I was on e-patternscentral.com looking for something else and happened to run across it, no longer free but only 99 cents. "Heavenly Hearts Afghan"

Thanks for the info. :clap I was wondering what the pattern was as I missed it.

Just checked it, it is beautiful!

Debbi

Most of the time when I open a PDF file, it takes a while, but it comes up. However, probably three out of ten times when I go to open it it will either never open and I'll give up and click out of it, or it will crash my system and I'll have to CTRL Alt Del and start over again.

If I think the pattern is something that I may make in the future, I print it out. I don't save it to my hard drive, don't need it taking up room. I have one binder that is all Annie Patterns of the day.

Archived