I promised I would show this! Its funny! IMG hvy

yes...so I finally decided that I had a trail worthy of taking some picture for you all to see. Our little Oreo was fairly amused last night with a small ball of my yarn. He always manages to find the end and pull it apart....so here it is/ Hope it humors you all!

2435284462_c4bc30ee1f_m.jpg this was the start of the trail, under my computer chair in spare bedroom, he wrapped it around two times...

2434468847_a49cbe7b0a_m.jpg then he continued across half the room to the door and dragged some underneath (note the other ball of yarn he attempted to play with too, that was in a closed drawer lol)

2435284504_01ef949a2f.jpg?v=0 and out into the hallway...

2435284516_8ffbc86486.jpg?v=0 and towards the main bedroom....

2435284538_0f58fcc375.jpg?v=0 and the end of the ball managed to make it into the bedroom, this is where I assume he lost interest because mom or dad must have rolled over and he insists on getting patted when this happens. :devil

he's so cute

oh he definitely is, and not sure if you guys noticed the lovely snipped ear... :lol he had a run in with a hippie lady that didn't like cats populating in the area. Poor guy

Handsome kitty! (looks like mine!)

My Precious and Macaroon are great with knitting, though they do nest on it. But Dwina (who is my avatar) eats yarn! She's taken small pieces and eaten them and I've thankfully found them before they've gotten down too far but it's very scary with her.

For those who don't know ~

Handsome kitty! (looks like mine!)

My Precious and Macaroon are great with knitting, though they do nest on it. But Dwina (who is my avatar) eats yarn! She's taken small pieces and eaten them and I've thankfully found them before they've gotten down too far but it's very scary with her.

For those who don't know ~

Mine does the same thing. I usually prefer waiting until I'm done crocheting to tuck my loose ends, but I can't anymore. I was making a blanket for my boyfriend, left out plently of length when I did my color changes, and some of those ended up very very short because my Tasha ate them.

Mine does the same thing. I usually prefer waiting until I'm done crocheting to tuck my loose ends, but I can't anymore. I was making a blanket for my boyfriend, left out plently of length when I did my color changes, and some of those ended up very very short because my Tasha ate them.

Our female, Minny eats small scraps...she always has passed them but its scary none the less!! :(

Archived