Little purse: homage to Scooby Doo

italianchildhood

My son loves Scooby Doo so I made this little purse in the colors of the mystery machine, their bus. I told him I was going to do it, and when I showed it to him once it was finished he said, "No offense, but it looks nothing like the mystery machine..." He thought it would be an actual bus... :)

th_IMG_4048-small.jpg?t=1208193536

Great job...the color combo looks great. My niece was big on scooby. My son watches him but prefers Transformers or Pokemon among other things. It looks really good. :)

I've always really dug the Mystery Machine. It's, like, really goovy! Now you should make one entitled "Daphne" (purple pink and maybe orange for her hair), and "Velma" (orange and brown and black), "Shaggy" (brown and green), and Fred (white, blue, and of course orange for the ascot, oh and yellow for his hair).

I've always really dug the Mystery Machine. It's, like, really goovy! Now you should make one entitled "Daphne" (purple pink and maybe orange for her hair), and "Velma" (orange and brown and black), "Shaggy" (brown and green), and Fred (white, blue, and of course orange for the ascot, oh and yellow for his hair).

Love that idea...and i LOVE the purse...my uncle is a collector and a sign maker (...screen printing and stuff..) and actually turned a van into the mystery machine one year for a parade! It was great...

You know, as much as I like the bag....:think I agree with your son...it doesnt much look like a bus...:rofl :rofl :devil:manyheart

Archived