Whip the WIPs in 2009 !!! - Row A Day CAL

Krystal16

What kind of black, RHSS? I think I have some of that. If it is, PM me your address. I'll take it on Tuesday to the PO when I send out some other things.

I just looked at the pattern and the last row is done in blue not black like I done it, so I pulled out the last row and I might have enough black now to finish it. I wanted to let you know before you put postage out there, that I might not need it. It is using alot less than I thought to do the ribs. Thank you though. I hope I didn't inconvienence you too much.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am done with my rows 79. Now I am on to the edge that has 5 rounds and I had to frog part of round one already. I am not feeling very well so things are going rather slowly for me today. I just can't concentrate on it. well see ya later.:manyheart

I really didnt understand this thread when I first read it because I usually start and finish one project at a time.

Well yesterday I started an afghan in sc so I know that its going to take a while and I will get bored with it, so I am going to try and do a row a day!!! :cheer

I am finished with the afghan! I don't need the black yarn after all, Krystal! Thank you ! I am so glad to be done, now to do some other things. Did the spokes all today and I have woven in the ends. Lots of ends. So now another prject for this group or two. I want to make a sweater and I want to make a shawl. I am already doing the shawl. I am on row 35 but it goes by inches, 64 inches I think. Its a half an inch a row to 3/4 inch. So about 128 rows? Whoo, got a bit to go yet! Sweater, I haven't decided on a pattern yet. It's going to be short sleeved,I already have the yarn for it. I will look for a pattern again. I was thinking of making a caplet instead. I am not sure.

Okay, I'm done with row 35 of the giant granny, of course I ran out of yarn and started another round ripple. I started the RR on Saturday and have finished up through row 22. I now have yarn to finish the granny so I'll get back on that tomorrow.

I've got M53 done I'm going to fall way behind soon a row coming up is 7 rows per section and I need 16 of the sections to make up that row :eek

Hi all, sorry I've been MIA, hope everyone is doing well and keeping up with their projects.

Krystal, I'm up to row 57, not sure where I'm supposed to be but will get a few more rows done later on today :)

Roxy, I'm sorry to hear about your kitty. I hope he comes home soon!

Wow, Sore, way to make progress :cheer

I didn't get anything accomplished today. I was too busy swimming. I'll make it up tomorrow.

cheers

I have now caught up on all my rows, in fact I have finished all the rows for the baby blanket and now have the border to do and the ends to weave in.

Did most of it yesterday watching the sound of music, did the last 4 rows today.

Gonna take it into work and see if I can finish it off.

Sorry to everyone, I've not felt well today. Feeling better now.

ROLL CALL:

Tracy Cuddle S204 *

Tracy Blanket R187 **

Wendy - Both S48 *

Heather - CRW M55 *

Brenda - CRW M43 ***

Donna - Graph R6 * (I have you at 2 rows/day - OK?)

Sherri - caught up to 196

Laura - R39 *****

Jeannie - Square

Jeannie - Children S138 - **********

Roxy - Baby R114 **********

Roxy - Square

Karen - Sweater R94

Shelby - Scrap R22 **********

Sore - Afghan R96

Sore - Scarf R247

Meegan - Squares

Honey - Shawl R37* - Did you finish this?

Honey - Afghan R43 *****

Catsncr - Basket R81 **

ffsweety - Sweater R60

Kristen - diagonal 23

Christi - Afghan Hex 260 *****

Sunflower - Shawl R19 ********

Britt - Baby Border

Cindy - Granny - R51 ***

Cindy - RR R51 *** - I have you at 2R/day - OK? What's a total?

Janet - Afghan R1 - how many rows total?

I have put a * next to your name for each day that I have you as "behind". Five *s means that I don't have you marked as doing the rows for those days. If you've done them and not posted, just let me know.

If you're NOT going to catch up, let me know and I'll adjust your rows.

I really didnt understand this thread when I first read it because I usually start and finish one project at a time.

Well yesterday I started an afghan in sc so I know that its going to take a while and I will get bored with it, so I am going to try and do a row a day!!! :cheer

Welcome! There are many reasons why we are here, and yours is a good one. If you let me know your total rows, some day when I get the progress bars fixed I'll get yours, too. Also, if you have more than 212 rows in your afghan, it won't be done by Xmas.

Okay, I'm done with row 35 of the giant granny, of course I ran out of yarn and started another round ripple. I started the RR on Saturday and have finished up through row 22. I now have yarn to finish the granny so I'll get back on that tomorrow.

How many rows total on the ripple?

Have a good day everyone. I didn't touch my hook this weekend, so I have some catching up to do myself. :yes

Sorry to everyone, I've not felt well today. Feeling better now.

ROLL CALL:

Tracy Cuddle S204 *

Tracy Blanket R187 **

Wendy - Both S48 *

Heather - CRW M55 *

Brenda - CRW M43 ***

Donna - Graph R6 * (I have you at 2 rows/day - OK?)

Sherri - caught up to 196

Laura - R39 *****

Jeannie - Square

Jeannie - Children S138 - **********

Roxy - Baby R114 **********

Roxy - Square

Karen - Sweater R94

Shelby - Scrap R22 **********

Sore - Afghan R96

Sore - Scarf R247

Meegan - Squares

Honey - Shawl R37* - Did you finish this?

Honey - Afghan R43 *****

Catsncr - Basket R81 **

ffsweety - Sweater R60

Kristen - diagonal 23

Christi - Afghan Hex 260 *****

Sunflower - Shawl R19 ********

Britt - Baby Border

Cindy - Granny - R51 ***

Cindy - RR R51 *** - I have you at 2R/day - OK? What's a total?

Janet - Afghan R1 - how many rows total?

I have put a * next to your name for each day that I have you as "behind". Five *s means that I don't have you marked as doing the rows for those days. If you've done them and not posted, just let me know.

If you're NOT going to catch up, let me know and I'll adjust your rows.

Welcome! There are many reasons why we are here, and yours is a good one. If you let me know your total rows, some day when I get the progress bars fixed I'll get yours, too. Also, if you have more than 212 rows in your afghan, it won't be done by Xmas.

How many rows total on the ripple?

Have a good day everyone. I didn't touch my hook this weekend, so I have some catching up to do myself. :yes

Iam finished with my rows on the baby blanket and only have to do the border and weave in ends.

So, if I do s4 tomorrow and Thursday, I will be up to 1/06?

And if I do r5 tomorrow and Thursday, I will be up to 1/06?

If not, I will just do extra's on Monday and Tuesday to catch up again. I can take a (yup, just 1 :eek) portable project with and unfortunately none of those two are.

I've got M54 done and am about half way through M55 I'm trying real hard to finish it today. I probably won't get to anything else today though :lol

So, if I do s4 tomorrow and Thursday, I will be up to 1/06?

And if I do r5 tomorrow and Thursday, I will be up to 1/06?

If not, I will just do extra's on Monday and Tuesday to catch up again. I can take a (yup, just 1 :eek) portable project with and unfortunately none of those two are.

June 1st will bring you to: S224 and R207

:D

Archived