STILL struggling with a name for my charity!

Alright, i'm 75% done with my second baby blanket, and i STILL have no clue what to call my charity.:think I might even have a second person who might be interested in making things to donate, and i didn't even ask:cheer

Stuff that will be made is scarves for children and adults, hats for children, adults and babies, blankets for babies, booties for babies, and hats, blankets and booties for preemies.

I know for sure that i want to incorporate the word 'Virginia' in the name, one because that was Grandma's name so when i think of warmth and giving, i think of her, and two i live in Virginia.

Anyone have any suggestions?:think

Virginia is not in the name, but my darling says to call it "Love Shack". I have too many things floatin' around to pin something down~Virginia Crochets, Crochet Virginia, Virtue of Virginia, OH I don't know! LOL! GREAT idea though! (((((HUGS))))) sandi

Since your name is your Grandma's and makes you feel good to remember her, how about Remembering Virginia Warmly. Sounds silly now that's it's typed but the warmly part refers to all the things you'll be donating. :think

I like Lauren's suggestion "Remembering Virginia Warmly" :manyheartit all three words have double meaning 'remembering' your granma and people who need help in your area, 'Virginia' your granma and state, 'warmly' the warmth your provide with donations of warm garmets/items and the warmth of the giving itself! Lovely I wish I has asked Lauren help me name my project!:)Good luck with your project!:hook

Thank you Lindsay for your sweet words!! I'm going to the doctor's today to find out if I'm getting a morphine pump to better control my pain. Your comment just made my day!! :hug

Archived