divine hat and scarf

crochetfun

Oh my gosh it is funny that you posted this. I tried today working with Paton's Divine. I am not sure what a "beginner" is...I have been crocheting about 2 years now....but this yarn had me :rant:irk:bang

I tried making the Halycon Shawl with it. Ugh. It was hard to pull my stitches all the way through...sometimes it got so thick...and it is just a blast to frog this yarn(:blink )...........NOT!

Great hat and scarf set though...congrats on getting something completed...I gave up!!

Oh my gosh it is funny that you posted this. I tried today working with Paton's Divine. I am not sure what a "beginner" is...I have been crocheting about 2 years now....but this yarn had me :rant:irk:bang

QUOTE]

It was one of the first yarns I bought.

I bought the mint, light pink, darker pink and the beige.

The others are on hold. I started a shawl w. Solomon's knot, that is not too bad. (It's a love-hate relationship w. that yarn)

I know the feeling! I haven't bothered crocheting anything with it, but I knit myself a poncho and it was fine. I did double strand and used huge needles. I need to make a few more things with this yarn, since it's so nice and warm, but I put it all aside for now as it is so frustrating to work with.

Archived