March C’ville Tote Picture post #44

Tampa Doll

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mary Jo, your bag is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the way you make so many people happy with these treasures ... all of us because we can't wait to see your next wonderful creation and the lucky person who you gift it to.... you really are a very special person.:hug

Linda:manyheart

MaryJo... those are just outstanding totes! And you are an outstanding lady to do what you do!!!

Kris............. Congratulations... my goodness you lucky lady you!!!!!

:dreaming <-- me dreaming that someday I will have one of those totes...........awwwwwh

:mug

What a lovely bag and the colour combinations are just perfect. I have been saving the picture of each bag, just to dream about them. The are so similar, but so different all at once.

I just love the little pink rose on top.

You are so clever MaryJo... And a very special angel, who obviously enjoys making other people happy.

This was fun. I will have to think of something to do next month.

So Selune was the first(that I know) to guess the name.

It is Tickled Pink.I just saw that it is on the truck to be delivered to it's final destination. So without further ado, I present Crochetville Tote XXI Tickled Pink.

th_001XXICvilleMarchTote-tickledpink-.gif(clickable)

Boy do I feel sorry for the mail person today.:hook

Where can I find the pattern for this tote bag? I'd love to have one.

What a lovely bag and the colour combinations are just perfect. I have been saving the picture of each bag, just to dream about them. The are so similar, but so different all at once.

I just love the little pink rose on top.

You are so clever MaryJo... And a very special angel, who obviously enjoys making other people happy.

and that little pink rose on the top serves as a button for the loop to close the bag - isn't that the coolest thing! i love my bag!:clap:c9:c9

well the bag has reached its final destination!

MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!

i love this bag oh so very much!

i did not attack the post man - but i did attack the box as it was not the easiest to open.

i will tote my bag proudly and guard it with my life!

thank you so very much mary jo you did make one happy girl today -

kris

ps thanks for throwing in the couple extra goodies - a lite up hook and post card - everything is very much appreciated!

:clap Congrats Kris!! Isn't it LOVELY!! Oh I know you will love it and cherish it as I do mine!!

MaryJo, OUTSTANDING as usual!!!:manyheart

Archived