March C’ville Tote Picture post #44

Tampa Doll

Hi and welcome to my surprise.

This month’s bag is called “ _ i c _ l _ _ :)_ i n _ ”.

updated 3/4

no G

no o

I'll add c and i

I have a pretty good idea, but don't want to list it outright if you really want to keep the suspense. Let's just say I'd guess the 4th, 5th, 11th, 16th, and 20th letters of the alphabet. :) Although it would be funny if the first word has to do with a little green veggie, being the month of March and green and all. Look forward to seeing the bag. :) You do some excellent work.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mary Jo,

You give these away??:eek

Wow you are really really nice! I'm sure whoever receives these totes are very happy!!

Are they hard to make?

Yes, she does and they are so beautiful! Click the link in her siggy and check out all of them. They are even more beautiful in person than they are in the pics!

Ok guys you can guess anytime you like. I just got notice that the package left the Tampa Post Office yesterday, so you may have only one more day to wait for the picture.

Are we having fun yet?:rofl

:hyper I am having fun ~ but now I would like an 'a, e, i, o, u' and all the other letters of the alphabet. (cause I can't figure it out):rofl

I :nworthy down to the master of the game. :hook

Can't wait to see who gets it this month.

This was fun. I will have to think of something to do next month.

So Selune was the first(that I know) to guess the name.

It is Tickled Pink.I just saw that it is on the truck to be delivered to it's final destination. So without further ado, I present Crochetville Tote XXI Tickled Pink.

th_001XXICvilleMarchTote-tickledpink-.gif(clickable)

Boy do I feel sorry for the mail person today.:hook

Oh boy that is absolutely gorgeous!!

Pinks and Browns are my favorite combos. I made myself a purse with those colors.

Just love it.. Can't wait to see who gets it ... I know she will be tickled pink!!

I feel bad for the mail carriers that don't have it LOL. 100's of women meeting them at the door "You got a package for me?" hehehe

:hug

Archived