March C’ville Tote Picture post #44

Tampa Doll

Hi and welcome to my surprise.

This month’s bag is called “ T i c k l e d :)P i n k ”.

see post http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1181304&postcount=44

updated 3/4

no G

no o

I'll add c and i

I want this one to be a total surprise. bmailbox.gifI have decided to send it out, before I post a picture. The picture will be added when I see that it has been delivered.

I know I will have several of you trying to figure out what the monthly naming could be. I can not give that, as it will give away who is getting it.

Have fun fellow crotchetier and anyone what to buy a vowel or letter?

th_XXIMarchBox.jpg (clickable)

Oh yeah, every day till it is delivered, I will add a letter or two.:rofl

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:drool Oh MaryJo you are just mean! :lol I've been looking and waiting to see what this months would look like. and now I see the thread, get all excited, and it's a puzzle!! so now I get to keep waiting...yikes! :P

Seriously though, what a fun way to share your bag this month. I look forward to seeing who gets it...and what it looks like :) You are an inspiration, doing this for so long, and so sweetly. :):hug

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

all month long i have waited and waited to see the next bag and then you go an do this to us!!!! ugggggggggg!!!!!!

i am off to check the clue you gave again - don't have much hope that i will figure it out thou....but you would think it would have something to do with st. paddys day but with you anything is possible!

can't wait to see what you come up with next month to tease us with!

Thanks for the smile & laugh. It's so kind of you to make these totes and give them away.

I'd like to buy a vowel please. Do you take Pay Pal????

Oh the tricks you play!!!!! I will buy a "G" please...and I can't WAIT to see it!!! Your so kind dear friend, a true inspiration to us all :hug

Love

JoAnn

Archived