am i the only one?

Evilameba

the crochet dude is a boy, as is jimbo. Well at least I figure they are men. I am a girl, but welcome any way! Us crocheters dont discriminate!

There are a handful of guys here, along with the Dude and Jimbo, don't forget Crochet Dad (Gene)... I've seen a few others, including a few teens, but can't remember their names right now. We love to have everyone here and IMHO it's great to see more guys doing creative things.

lost my title ("boy") oh mustabeen about at least 10 years back but I think i'm still of the male persuasion even though these days it takes a little longer to wrassle a bear and kiss purty girls... sometimes i git it backwards and that takes even longer.

Hi Tanner

We have a few male members here. Jimbo, who is a wonderful hook maker, and Drew, the Crochet Dude, who has written lots of patterns are just two who come to mind quickly. Welcome, and keep enjoying your wonderful hobby.

lost my title ("boy") oh mustabeen about at least 10 years back but I think i'm still of the male persuasion even though these days it takes a little longer to wrassle a bear and kiss purty girls... sometimes i git it backwards and that takes even longer.

:laughroll:applause Good one!

Archived