Two patterns available for download *FREE**Patterns Updated**

anthrilliel

Hi everyone :cheer

My dear Jayce (user 'BleenEyes' on here - he usually hangs around the knitting forums.... I have yet to teach him how to crochet) has been making this brand new website for me :yay:yay:yay He s been working on it for about 3 weeks and it s finally ready :devil (aren't I lucky????? :yes :yes ) I uploaded two patterns for free :):clap You can find them here under patterns :manyheart They are both patterns easily made by beginners but do have this unique charm....:hug So go ahead and get em....:hook I would also love to hear what you think about the site if you have a minute just click on contact

:hug

***Since some people had problems trying to get the patterns I will try to make it clear :) The patterns can be downloaded using the patterns codes and not the pattern image :) Sorry for the incovienience and sorry if it scared you but I do have to protect my patterns and images as well :):manyheart ****

beautiful site... loaded up fast even with my slow dialup connection. the patterns are nice loaded smoothly ( using firefox). Great Job on all !!!!

Hello everyone thank you for your replies :) As far as the patterns are concerned , they can be downloaded using the code adn not the image :manyheart sorry if i caused you problems but I do say that it s the code that will lead you to the pattern :)

• 2 weeks later...

Very cute site. :)

EDIT: Although you should fix the way the levels of difficulty pop up; I'm fairly confident that you'd want that to come up in the same window because otherwise it takes you out of the frames.

Hi everyone thank you for all the kind words that you have sent :manyheart I just wanted to let you know that the pdf fiels have been updated (nothing changed in the pattern) so that it s easier to navigate :manyheart

Maybe an explanation on the main page as to what clicking on the pictures means? Even though you state that clicking the image doesn't take you to the pattern, I clicked the image hoping for a larger image (as most clickable pics will do). :(

Or, you could just protect your images by photoshopping your name into the images that you post online, rather than logging a user's info. I believe that is the commonly used method.

Archived