dishclothes

ai_juli

I've been making dishclothes. They will be given as this years Christmas gifts.

These are made from the Fire Blossom pattern, which can be found on the net. One of my favorite patterns.

fireblossoms.jpg

The next set is my version of the Round Ripple. Really pleased on how these turned out. Need to make a me a few now.

roundripples.jpg

This last lonely one is made from a pattern I found on freepatterns.com. It's called Shells & Stripes Pot Holders. I just did the first 7 rounds with my Susan Bates I hook.

shellsstripes.jpg

Hi some1uno,

I'm sorry, but not sure which dishcloth you see that looks like a butterfly. Is it the one in the first photo? If so, I used the Fire Blossom pattern that can be found here....

http://www.buttonspecialties.com/pdfs/FireBlossomDishcloth.pdf

Juli

That's it! I did not realize it was folded. Sorry. Thanks for the pattern link.

They are beautiful' date=' so much so I doubt if I'd ever dunk them in dish water![/quote']

I used to think the same thing.... alot of time spent on something to wash dishes!?!?!

But then I did a few and they are quite addicting. Adds a little "cute" to washing dishes and cleaning the table I suppose. :manyheart

Nice work!!

I made one last night but I couldn't tell if on round 7 you did double or single crochet. By looking at the picture again, it appears to be double. I did single and it still looks fine - just a thinner white border. I love making the round ripple afghan too. Thanks!

Archived