Ripple CAL anyone???

rippleaddiction

Rippleaddiction:

WOW! You are fast! I started mine last Wednesday and only have about 9 rows done, but this is my first ripple ever and I had never done a tog type decrease, but still......you are fast! Your colors are very pretty.

I also picked colors that normally "aren't me"...Lilac, Jonquil, Light Sage, and Soft White. My oldest son asked if I was making an "Easter Afghan"?

Marie

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all! Can I join in with your CAL? I started a ripple for my youngest son late last week and have been plugging away (when he hasn't stolen my hook!!). Extra motivation is always helpful tho! And all your ripples are sooo pretty, I hope mine comes out that nice. I'm using the Susan B easy ripple pattern, and RHSS that I've had for ages in country blue, soft white, and shaded dusk.

I started the easy ripple today and wanted to post a pic. Would love to know what you think... the color combo is not "usual" for me but I think I like it.

images are clickable

2276548024_317ec9ff5b_m.jpg

2275755477_890fdaaf31_m.jpg

2275755099_38e0e6029d_m.jpg

I love the new ripple you are working on! Very pretty!:cheer

Oh I didn't realize this CAL was still open (seems everyone started quite a while ago) and I would LOVE to join if I could?

I started my very first ripple afghan (actually my very first afghan too ;)) last week. I am using SusanB's Easy DC Ripple pattern. I had some Caron One Pound skeins and decided to give it a try after browsing this post. My colors are Sage Green, Jonquil, Lilac & White. My oldest son is calling it the Easter Egg Afghan. The colors together make me think of Spring.

Anyhoo, I have approximately 8 rows done and would love to join in??? We are in the process of getting our house ready to sell, so crocheting time is limited, but I'm having so much fun with the easy ripple pattern, that I am determined to finish :juggle

Marie

Oh I didn't realize this CAL was still open (seems everyone started quite a while ago) and I would LOVE to join if I could?

I started my very first ripple afghan (actually my very first afghan too ;)) last week. I am using SusanB's Easy DC Ripple pattern. I had some Caron One Pound skeins and decided to give it a try after browsing this post. My colors are Sage Green, Jonquil, Lilac & White. My oldest son is calling it the Easter Egg Afghan. The colors together make me think of Spring.

Anyhoo, I have approximately 8 rows done and would love to join in??? We are in the process of getting our house ready to sell, so crocheting time is limited, but I'm having so much fun with the easy ripple pattern, that I am determined to finish :juggle

Marie

Hi Marie! Can't wait to see pics of your ripple! Those colors do sound pretty for spring!

Hi Everyone: :)

Just got back from a roadtrip visiting friends and family. Catching up on e-mails.

It's fantastic to see we have some newcomers :welcome.

Have really enjoyed all the pictures that have been posted. Some great ripples.

So glad to be back. Missed my puter.:yes

Happy :crocheting

:manyheart

KathyWho

I'm really new here (joined yesterday) and have read most of the guidelines, but wanted to make sure I could join a CAL??? I'm currently working on a baby ripple (on row 38 of 56) in Red Heart Baby Clouds Cloud (white), Blue Sky and White Swirl... all from my stash.

For those who like super bulky yarns, there's an easy ripple pattern at:

http://www.coatsandclark.com/Crafts/Crochet/Projects/AfghansThrows/LW1323+Dorm+Decor.htm

I made it in white and "Bikini" (a variegated of HOT pinks, with a little green, blue, yellow and orange).

welcome...of course you can join...I actually started this CAL the same day I signed up. Love, love, love doing ripples and didn't see any other CAL's. Keep us updated on your progress and as always we love pics!

Wonderful! I'll try to get a photo of my WIP up later today.

Well, here's the link to my version of Dorm Decor:

http://freepages.family.rootsweb.com/~jcdresearch/Braelyn's2.jpg

Jackie

Very Pretty Jackie! :cheer LOVE that bikini color! :manyheart

That one is for a 3-year-old grandniece who loves hot pink.

This one is called Crested Wave, also a Red Heart freebie pattern:

http://freepages.family.rootsweb.com/~jcdresearch/Pabloonafghan.jpg

Every time I leave an afghan laying to go do something, the cat takes up residence on it. A friend suggested I make him his very own afghan...but I know that won't work. Typical cat believes everything is his!

Jackie

fizzbomb...love ur colors!!

i can't see the pattern u were referring to?

The "Crested Wave" pattern came from the Coats & Clark web-site

( http://www.coatsandclark.com/Crafts/Crochet/Projects/ )

last summer but it has been rotated off.

I keep a pretty close eye on C&C's afghan page because I'm always looking for free patterns using the super bulky (6) yarns.

Archived