Letter A Pillow

Hi All.

just wanted to let you know that A is now posted and I am working on B

wovenspun_asm.jpg

I had a friend take this picture of the one she tested for me. She is piecing them together on the outside edge instead of turning them right side out as I did with the others. It does make an interesting edge.

Oh goodie goodie :cheer:hug I love it to pieces and it's in my favorite color too :hug Thank you sooooo much!! I can't wait to have my very own pillow that no one else can say that's mine :c9 I can't buy yarn though(stashbusters challenge) hmmm I bet you I can find some pink somewhere :think Thank you again:hug

tee hee...that's how these letters came about. The stash busters challenge. ARGH....darn it all. :devil

Oh goodie goodie :cheer:hug I love it to pieces and it's in my favorite color too :hug Thank you sooooo much!! I can't wait to have my very own pillow that no one else can say that's mine :c9 I can't buy yarn though(stashbusters challenge) hmmm I bet you I can find some pink somewhere :think Thank you again:hug

Can I get an E:cheer

Can I get an M:cheer

Can I get a G:cheer

Hehehe.......these are the letters my girls names start with so I'll be checking to see if you get those!

What a cool idea!

WooHoo!!! :woo

I've got a K A C All I need is an I And I've got my sisters name KACI :cheer

I love your letter pillows :manyheart I'm going to give her pillows that spell out her name. Just going to spoil her for once :yay:bounce:knit

Wendy

That is wonderful! I just might make one for myself. You could publish a whole book of letter cushions. Great pattern...and I like the outside edging.:manyheart

I have completed

A, C, J, and K

I am currently working on B. Then I will tackle M and D in that order.

I am hoping to have the B completed by Friday morning.:eek

These are awesome! So, which letters have you done now? A, ??

Thanks for the update! So far, none of the letters I "need" (E, H, R) but I am in no hurry =) They are looking wonderful.

I have completed

A, C, J, and K

I am currently working on B. Then I will tackle M and D in that order.

I am hoping to have the B completed by Friday morning.:eek

M is next??? :clap Then D??? :clap Then I'll have all of mine!

C = Cheryl (me)

K = Ken & Kenny (hubby & son)

J = Jason (son)

M = Melissa (daughter)

D = Dusty (my baby, a Shih Tzu puppy, see my avatar)

I'm so EXCITED! :yay

Thank you so much for all these awesome letters!! What great Christmas presents they'll make! We could do an alaphabet swap!!!!

Archived