Woo hoo! Show & Tell #3 in one day!/Hat

Crochet Buffet

I learned a month or so ago that my aunt will be receiving chemo, even tho she doesn't have Cancer.:think

Anyway, this is the first of a few hats that I'll be making for her, since she'll be losing her hair. :cry

http://www.cenla.net/riley/spring05/Aunt_Jackie_purple_hat050205

I can't seem to get pictures to show up in here, so I have to link them.

I used Simply Soft and it's DEEEEVINE!:hook

Very cute, those hats are much better than the ones people get in the hospital. My thoughts are with your aunt! I only wish I knew how to crochet them when my aunt was going through chemo.

:frog

Very cute hat. :garden My dad recently went through chemo, and he liked to wear a wool hat he got from Scotland. My mom finally got him to use a different hat as it was the middle of summer in South Carolina. The wool was a little hot for him. :whew

That hat would lift anyone's spirit :yay

Purple's my favorite color :manyheart

I might have to make me one and I have plenty of hair :heart

We'll be thinking about your aunt and I hope she comes through ok.

:frog

Thanks for all the kind words about my Aunt. I was named after her.

She's been sick for a long time, but I never knew from what (my Mom's family is very tight lipped about illness :think)

I'm hoping to get a few more made soon, and get these to her FAST!

Chatty: I want a hat SOOOOOOOOOO bad, but I've got... um, well, a Big head. Not being funny - I just really have a BIG HEAD! Every pattern I've tried is too small :blush:blush:blush My kids have big-for-their-age heads (which I pretend means that there will be lots more room for extra knowledge), but I can still squeeze hats on them! They're my best models. :wink

I love making hats, tho!

Archived