Charity Blitz 2008--a group effort to support a different charity each month

Crochetville LLC

• Replies 895
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received 18 beautiful squares from Dorothysgirls Just a few minutes ago :

th_DSC01164.jpg

I've updated my blog so they show on the left hand side as received, so far 31 squares have found their way to PA this month!

Wanted to show the 30 squares that I made for the blitz this month: :yay

th_DSC01166.jpg

These were fun, tried some new patterns for some of them.

cluless in case anyone forgets to pm/email you with their count you can see the current tally on my blog on the let hand side http://adaslovinglyhandmade.blogspot.com, as I receive them I am taking pictures and adding names to the list :woo

judianne- i'll stalk the mailman now... but who am I kidding, I've been stalking him everyday since the first person asked for my address :rofl

Ada, I'm in NJ so you'll probably get them in 2 days...they're in a puffy.

I think I sent 6:think...I had others for other charities I mailed out, too, so...:blush

cluless in case anyone forgets to pm/email you with their count you can see the current tally on my blog on the let hand side http://adaslovinglyhandmade.blogspot.com, as I receive them I am taking pictures and adding names to the list :woo

judianne- i'll stalk the mailman now... but who am I kidding, I've been stalking him everyday since the first person asked for my address :rofl

Sorry - That doesn't work for me. I dont see the left hand information on your blogspot that you are speaking of....

Sooooooooo if anyone who wishes to be counted would let me know one way or another.....

Sorry - That doesn't work for me. I dont see the left hand information on your blogspot that you are speaking of....

Sooooooooo if anyone who wishes to be counted would let me know one way or another.....

Ok yea that's because I had a stupid moment, it's on the RIGHT side of my blog under the blitz heading :blush Wow i feel sheepish... :lol

Anyway..... back to something I do know, seeing as left and right are too hard for me DOH!

WOW TeaLady, thanks sooooo much! :woo Yes, after all the squares come in this month we'll be set on squares for quite some time! I'm so excited by the generosity of all of you, it humbles me :ty

Archived