Casual Cotton Scarf

samijofitz

I have added the first free pattern to my new MySpace blog. It uses one skein of Red Heart Casual Cotton, and works up pretty quick, I would say it is a beginner pattern.

CasualCottonScarves.jpg

12/18/07 - here is the link to the pattern for those who do not have a MySpace account

Scarf pattern

Thanks so much for the pattern - they look great!

BTW: the casual cotton...is that light (sportweight)? With the F hook I was wondering.

Thank you all!

The yarn itself calls for an H hook, I wasn't getting the gauge that I was hoping for with an H, so I switched to an F. A G probably would have worked, but my G hook has run away from home at the moment. :)

Yes, I actually just looked at what I wrote, it's made with Carefree Cotton, not Casual cotton.

The website says that Carefree cotton is Medium weight.

I updated the pattern on MySpace to show the correct yarn. Sorry about that, guess I was so excited to share my first free pattern that I got carried away and wrote the wrong yarn. :)

Red Heart's site for the yarn I used is here: http://www.coatsandclark.com/Products/Crochet/Yarns/Medium/Red+Heart+Carefree+Cotton.htm

• 2 weeks later...
I have added the first free pattern to my new MySpace blog. It uses one skein of Red Heart Casual Cotton, and works up pretty quick, I would say it is a beginner pattern.

CasualCottonScarves.jpg

Hi:

I'm new to this site and would like to get a copy of your pattern. The scarf looks absolutely beautiful. I realize this was posted 2 years ago but the link to the myspace did not work. Thanks.

Archived