Jimbo's Current Hook Auction

Have you seen the hooks Jimbo has up for auction? I think they are just beautiful. I just love #1 but alas with no job right now I will not be able to bid this time around. The lucky winners will have one really nice present under their trees this year!!!! Good luck guys!:clap

Oh indeed, I am a Jimbo blog STALKER :eek, even when I can't bid :( on his wonderful works, I still love to admire them :hook. I am the proud owner of 2 Jimbo hooks, and if you see his blog and how FAMOUS he is getting I might have to get a strong box for my two Jimbo hooks!!! :yay

I will be a member of JBS, I was concerned that it took so long to list the newest hooks when he mentioned getting a new computer, glad to see all is alright. Iam a lucky owner of more than one Jimbo hook, a couple I bought and a couple that were gifts. I think funkyreporter may own the most though. I have even bought more than one to give away to people here and one to Dubai. Jimbo's ramblings make me smile. I am the proud owner of the bowl he auctioned and my son will receive it as a present for Christmas this year, as I know that he will appreciate the work it entailed

Go Jimbo:cheer:cheer:cheer

I hope you all can win one soon

The only way I'll ever get a Jimbo hook is to win one...I'm just too poor :(. Oh, poor me! :lol Well, there's always the lottery or the Publisher's Clearing House or a local radio station contest with the jackpot up to over $700 right now. I won the largest jackpot they've ever had but that was before I knew about these hooks plus I had to pay off my washer and dryer.

But I'm gonna get to use one, hopefully next month, in the Traveling Hook II project. :cheer:clap:c9 I can't wait! I've heard so many great things about this particular one...how well balanced it is and no one wants to send it on to the next person. Imagine that!

I would like a t-shirt! :hug

i too own a couple of his hooks and think they are works of art. It has made crocheting with them wonderfu. I got to use the traveling hook II and it is soo great. It feels almost like a part of your hand. The wood gets warm and it thread just slides on the hook shaft. Ladies save your pennies. They are worth the investment.

Archived