Make a child Smile!

KristieMN

I regularly check this site out.

I HAD to write to this particular child this month!

http://www.makeachildsmile.org/2007/prev_2007_nov1.shtml

Read Jessicas interests!!

I put together this package for her

MACS.jpg

I also wrote her a letter.

I invited her to pick any and all of the patterns in my etsy store, to check out my free patterns on my blog,.....

and to check out crochetville. I told her it is a very friendly and fun place.

The package is going in the mail today!!

I just had to share.

I love to hear of younger kids crocheting!

thanks so much for sharing this site. I saved it as a favorite so I can check back each month.

She will be so thrilled to receive your package and offer of patterns. What a happy little girl this will be. :)

I also check out this site every month, different kids are featured monthly. I've even had thank yu letters from some of the kids. They really enjoy getting mail, these kids are screened before they are featured on this web site. Charlene

I also check out this site every month, different kids are featured monthly. I've even had thank yu letters from some of the kids. They really enjoy getting mail, these kids are screened before they are featured on this web site. Charlene

That is great to know!

This is only the 3rd different child we have wrote too.

I love to send off packages!

I am going to check this site regularly now - what a wonderful organisation. I have two god-daughters in Canada, and they just love getting anything sent from here in the Uk even if it's just a sheet of stickers. So hopefully I can be part of this organisation and help to bring a smile like it says! I think it's great they give information about the siblings too, so that they can be included.

:clapThank you for posting this Kristie!

My 6 year old son always wants to help other kids! Even if I can't afford to send out packages every month, at leat I can get a pack of cards and a book of stamps and have my son send cards. I will have to check with the Post Office and see how much more it would cost to mail a small crocheted magnet with the card.

I have the site bookmarked and my son and I will look at it later.

Have a great day!:hook

• 2 weeks later...

That is so nice, Kristie! Do you just send something to their mailing address that's posted on the site? They have three kids featured this month. The hard part is going to be picking who to send something to.

Thanks for sharing that with us. :manyheart

Tina

• 1 month later...

That is a great package she will be so thrilled to get it (that bunny is adorable) !:manyheart Great to encourage her crochet!:hook

We have a similiar website here in the UK called Post Pals it is so wonderful to just be able to send what you can when you can!:D

Reading all their stories makes me want to cry. :( Aiden's story is so sad. :cry Poor kid. It also makes me worry I might have something too. :blush Especially when I read things like this: "She is also gluten (wheat) intolerant, which we suspect is also related to her autoimmune disorders."

I want to send one of each kid something... And for the post pals, too! It's so hard to choose!

Tina

Archived