Greetings one and all

Katchkan

Thought I would take a few minutes and introduce my self. I guess like all of you I am hooked on the Art of Crochet. :manyheart After all these years of crocheting I am still amazed at what we can create with a string and a hook. My special love has always been thread crochet. I added beads a few years ago and started designing beaded purses. Can't seem to stop.

When I am not crocheting I am riding horses or working out in my flower gardens. I live in Washington state in the USA.

Glad to be a member

Katchkan

:hook

Welcome from the Sunny State of Florida (not today):hot

Always glad to meet a fellow crocheter.:hook :hook

Do lots of thread crochet myself. I deal more in Barbie dolls and lots of them have beads. Isn't it fun working with beads?:yay :yay

Good morning,:hook

I have been cruising around the site and checking out some of the things everyone is doing. Lots of diversity. I still haven't figured out how to post pictures. I do have a website if anyone cares to take a peek. You can at least see my purses there www.crochetnbeads.com . As soon as I figure out the show and tell I will post a few of my other projects I remembered to take pictures of.

My husband says he know how to do it but time is an issue at the moment.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes :hug

Nice to meet you. I'm sure you will love this site.

I'm from Ohio where we have snow all over our daffodils this morning! It's a wet and sloppy day .. :wbrr The best kind of day to sit and crochet!

Archived