Join Us for the "ME" CAL!

judianne

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just noticed you can see my toes in the picture.. :lol the little hand is my sons. He thought he just had to be in the picture. it did come out a little bigger than the pattern says but only by an inch or so.

Isn't it awful how we spoil them? :lol We always joke that the cats have their own room with a king size bed and an electric blanket. It's the guest room really but the blanket does stay turned on for them and Misa loves it :lol DHs mom asked me shortly after we bought this house what style I was decorating it in and, without missing a beat, hubby goes, "Cat Toys" :rofl

I don't feel badly at all now..I thought WE spoiled our fur babies - Cara you have me beat!

Hi Ladies. I got home from work today and had to lay down for a while. My back is killing me again. While I was trying to get comfortable, I had to fight off my 2 cats. They decided they wanted to lay with me. One had to lay on me, and the other decided he wanted to sprawl out and hog the bed.

Going to turn on the heating pad now, grab my hook and shawl, and see how much I can get done on it. When I get mine done, I have another one to make. :hook

Hi Ladies. I got home from work today and had to lay down for a while. My back is killing me again. While I was trying to get comfortable, I had to fight off my 2 cats. They decided they wanted to lay with me. One had to lay on me, and the other decided he wanted to sprawl out and hog the bed.

Going to turn on the heating pad now, grab my hook and shawl, and see how much I can get done on it. When I get mine done, I have another one to make. :hook

Sounds like you've had a rough day, hon. Hope your evening is better :hug

I haven't worked on my shrug ..last night I took a plastic bag with scraps of baby yarn and made saltines while at the Halloween party with the grand girls and today I was working on purple squares for a swap I'm in... tonight I'll be working on my tote...

I got my cotton tots yarn out but haven't started anything yet...still working on wedding flowers and can't wait till they are done!

Mel...hope your back gets better fast!

Julie...I've been in the groups awhile and I AM OLD! LOL...just gettin older every day too!

You girls all have a great day and happy hookin!

I got a call a few hours ago from the doctor with the results from today's blood work. My levels went from 2700+ down to 311 today. So my husband and I lost our baby.

I'll probably be gone from the boards for a few days. So I thought I'd let you all know the reason in case any one missed me.

Oh, Megan, I had tears in my eyes when I read your sad news.

We women are all here for you, whenever you feel up to joining us...or PM any of us...whatever you need...:hug :hug :hug

I haven't worked on my shrug ..last night I took a plastic bag with scraps of baby yarn and made saltines while at the Halloween party with the grand girls and today I was working on purple squares for a swap I'm in... tonight I'll be working on my tote...

Shelly, having portable projects is something many of us do, too - no down time in our lives....:hook

Happy hooking!

Megan, I'm so saddened and sorry to hear about your loss. You and your husband will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Take all the time you need, and please know we are here for you.

Take care of yourself :hug:hug:hug:hug

Feel better, hon!:hug

Archived