Join Us for the "ME" CAL!

judianne

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wow! I'm loving the Elvis already! I can't wait to see the finished project :)

I'm trying to decide if I need to keep working on my shawl or if I should work up some chemo caps really quickly. Part of me says to do the shawl because I really think I could have it finished by the end of the weekend if I get to it, but the chemo caps are for such a good cause.

I need more hands!

I don't think more hands would help me, I'm already pretty uncoordinated . Imagine what a mess of things I could make with some extra hands!

What I need is something to keep me from starting every new project that pops into my head. A way to crochet at warp speed would be good too.

I don't think more hands would help me, I'm already pretty uncoordinated . Imagine what a mess of things I could make with some extra hands!

What I need is something to keep me from starting every new project that pops into my head. A way to crochet at warp speed would be good too.

Cindy you need Samantha from Bewitched to click her fingers and then by magic your work is done. Or you could get the Bionic woman to crochet it for you but that might not work as she only has one bionic arm, the left arm wouldnt be able to keep up with the right arm.:lol

My mantra is "I NEED MORE TIME!!!

I agree with that one 110%! I'm still waiting for science to figure how we can go without sleep :wink

Yes, but what fun is that? The joy is in the MAKING!!! :lol

I think that's the only real point myself :yes I mean we really don't need 437 afghans :lol

Well my me project is still patiently sitting in it's box, waiting for me to get back to it.

I thought it might jump out of the box and wrap itself around me, cause it is tired of sitting there with me only doing a few rows and then running off to finish something else.

It is sitting next to a growing pile of boxes I need to get mailed out, and probably jealous that they may be going to someone who will be using them, :lol.

th_HPIM0658.jpg

I did 2 rows on a hat (another one;)) for ME...then grabbed a bag of charity squares to edge. They've been waiting too long:P

If I finish these squares I'll have more room for stash:devil

I spent the morning going through my stuff that I have piled on the table next to my recliner after it fell in my lap fror the 3rd time this morning.. not that I put things too far away but I did straighten it up

I spent the morning going through my stuff that I have piled on the table next to my recliner after it fell in my lap fror the 3rd time this morning.. not that I put things too far away but I did straighten it up

Isn't it a nuisance when that happens?:lol:lol

We just had a local charity come pick up some furniture crowding our one car garage...wow...now I have my plastic totes of yarn and crochet stuff all together and lined up in stacks, like soldiers!:D

I agree with that one 110%! I'm still waiting for science to figure how we can go without sleep :wink

I think that's the only real point myself :yes I mean we really don't need 437 afghans :lol

I am waiting to work out how to go without sleep! Of course we need those afghans, we NEED to MAKE them. :lol

But I think Krystal is right, the fun is partly in the process.

:yes:yes

I guess that is why we have so much going on at once. Like the song, "Girls just wanna have fun", only it's Crocheter's instead.

Shay, that is what I am afraid of. :lol

Seems everyone here is catching the organization bug....

I did that and now I am totally confused and having a hard time finding stuff. I knew where everything was in my clutter, but now I keep reaching for the wrong tub or book to find stuff. I've got my cotton, balls/1/2 skein and sport weight tubs under control, but the novelty and worsted tubs (the biggest ones) are popping their lids.

Cheerios that looks fantastic. :clapAre you doing it in sc or tunisian stitch.

I'm doing it in single crochet, I just finished my first tunisian stitch project for a Christmas gift but it was striped no pattern to it. I have yet to figure out how to do a graph in that stitch correctly...

Thanks ladies!!!!

I do still turn around in circles, looking for things. This decluttering will take some adjusting to:lol

I'll close for now, ladies - see everyone tomorrow:hug

I'm doing it in single crochet, I just finished my first tunisian stitch project for a Christmas gift but it was striped no pattern to it. I have yet to figure out how to do a graph in that stitch correctly...

Thanks ladies!!!!

When you do it in SC do you count each square as 1 SC or 2 and do you do you still count it as one row???Would love to do one in SC.

Archived