Join Us for the "ME" CAL!

judianne

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know. My hubs made the mistake of letting me go to Hobby Lobby today and I picked up some clearance yarn.. BUT, I've almost used up one of the balls I bought already so at least he can't complain too loudly :D

Hey Judy

I'm out here, just got sidetracked and off -kilter with all the posts, so it's hard to go back where you left off and try to answer all the ones you want to ... so I'll just say i'm out here on the fringes, trying to get back into the groove and up with the program .

Good Morning All,

Linda, I'm still doing more than I want. However, I'm interviewing and once I get fully staffed, I'll work normal 9 hour days...3 days/2nights one week and 2 days/3nights the next week. I do have an assistant and 1 shift supervisor. I need one more shift supervisor in order for us to get every other weekend off. I'm training her now. I am loving my new store. I've managed to crochet a little here and there. Once I get everybody situated, we'll try getting together again.

Just dropped of DN for work and I'm going back to bed. I have to close tonight.

lol I've already gotten sidetracked from my shawl. I think I might have Crochet ADD or something :)

You're in very good company!:lol:lol

Good morning fellow :crochetingers!

I'll be going through the pile of squares I've made for the friends ghans - I think I have more than I thought:blush

Some ladies will be getting there's within the week...one or two others have further to go:D

Valerie, glad to hear that things are starting to calm down a little bit. I'm here whenever life gets back to more normal speed. I'm even gradually building up a few things completed or at least getting there. :lol :lol :lol

OK well I have finally got a pic of my progress of my Elvis ghan. I had to stop for awhile to get some other things done, then I got sick but here it is. Oh and yes I actually started this from the bottom, I'm not sure why most times I start at the top but oh well...What does everyone think?

elvis.jpg

Cheerios, that looks super. I can see the Elvis in it already. Great job!:clap:cheer:clap

I was just gonna say the same thing! I can see him already! Great job! :clap

Good evening all,

Cheeria, that is really well done, I know it is Elvis just from the jaw line.

Mel, you know I am just teasing you, I do the same thing, say it is for me and then give it away. But you do have a great knack for picking good colors.

I don't know how many of you get the newsletter from Carol Alexander (I think that was the one...) Anyhow, it seems that WUA has a new website called friendshipshawls.org

and there are some beautiful free patterns for both knit and crochet on the site, as well as labels you can print up for the shawls you make. They are very pretty and look fast and easy to do. After purses, shawls are my fav so maybe I will have a new me project pretty soon.

Cheerios, Elvis is looking mighty handsome :yes

Good evening all,

Cheeria, that is really well done, I know it is Elvis just from the jaw line.

Mel, you know I am just teasing you, I do the same thing, say it is for me and then give it away. But you do have a great knack for picking good colors.

I don't know how many of you get the newsletter from Carol Alexander (I think that was the one...) Anyhow, it seems that WUA has a new website called friendshipshawls.org

and there are some beautiful free patterns for both knit and crochet on the site, as well as labels you can print up for the shawls you make. They are very pretty and look fast and easy to do. After purses, shawls are my fav so maybe I will have a new me project pretty soon.

Carol, of course I knew you were teasing :hug

I think almost everyone that crochets says that at one time or another.....they have every intention on keeping something for themselves, then end up giving it away. It just seems to happen to me quite frequently :rolleyes

I think almost everyone that crochets says that at one time or another.....they have every intention on keeping something for themselves, then end up giving it away. It just seems to happen to me quite frequently :rolleyes

Me, too. :manyheart

Archived