Would these treats make good gift?

coffeeandcrochet

As some of you know I make some crochet food and treats, I'm thinking of getting a pastry box, and presenting it as a gift to someone. My question is do you think this would make a good gift? and have a great I have a few more treats but they all wouldn't fit on this plate. Thanks for looking and have a great day!

mispic2007.jpg

I think they make a good gift using the same criteria as any good gift. Is it something the other person would want and appreciate?

yes, I think so this person loves chocolate. I always get her her fav choc for Christmas thought this would be a good companion gift

Yes dear that would make a awesome gift.... I can hardly wait til you maybe get some more of the patterns for your treats up so i can make me a cake dome i have for my new home..

I sure wish I were that friend of yours that will get the treats.. Yummmmmmy

As some of you know I make some crochet food and treats, I'm thinking of getting a pastry box, and presenting it as a gift to someone. My question is do you think this would make a good gift? and have a great I have a few more treats but they all wouldn't fit on this plate. Thanks for looking and have a great day!

mispic2007.jpg

Archived