Ergonomic Crochet tool

I actually purchased these at MY local Wal-Mart last week and used them for the first time a couple of days ago. I have to say, these are amazingly comfortable! Very lightweight, with two handle styles to fit the way you hold your hook, and 6 hooks from F to K. My hope is that they sell so well that in the future we'll be able to get handles that fit thread hooks. :cheer

Wow, that's cool! My uncle owns Provo Craft--I'll have to ask him more about these. Thanks for starting this thread!

Your uncle owns Provo Craft? WOW!!! I *love* so much of what they make! The Cricut Expression, Knifty Knitter, Cuttlebug...can I borrow your uncle at Christmas? :)

This hook looks awesome. I need to go find one!

Tina

Wow, that's cool! My uncle owns Provo Craft--I'll have to ask him more about these. Thanks for starting this thread!

Well, if he needs testers for these, let us know.......:rofl

I saw this in Walmart here in NY and put it on my christmas wish list... along with a digital camera... I have carpal tunnel and even though I've had the surgery I still have trouble... right now I add rubber bands to build up my hooks...

I have only seen the meno grips sold as individual hooks, and at $30 a hook, I have never invested. What does the kit cost? It didn't say on the Provo link. Did you guys buy the individual hooks or the kit? The kit hooks look as though the handle is plastic. Does it still feel smooth and nice in the hand? (Sometimes plastic things have scratchy edges.)

I have problems with my hands, and am very interested to hear of your experiences before I invest. Thanks.

My Walmart has them also. I have them on my Christmas wish list.

It would be a great idea for a handle for smaller sizes also. They are so hard to hold on too!!

I bought mine at Michael's with a forty percent off coupon I like them so far. I actually prefer the smaller straight handle. The ergo one makes my hand hurt after a while. Strange I don't think that is supposed to happen. The plastic is quite smooth no rough parts at all.

Super Granny, go to the Herrschner's web site and do a search for crochet cushions. I use these myself and just love them. My hands don't hurt at all anymore. I would add a link for you but I can't figure out how to do it. ;)

I have only seen the meno grips sold as individual hooks, and at $30 a hook, I have never invested. What does the kit cost? It didn't say on the Provo link. Did you guys buy the individual hooks or the kit? The kit hooks look as though the handle is plastic. Does it still feel smooth and nice in the hand? (Sometimes plastic things have scratchy edges.)

I have problems with my hands, and am very interested to hear of your experiences before I invest. Thanks.

The plastic is very smooth and light, and I got the entire kit at Wal-Mart for $20.

Archived