The Crochet Answer Book

Lov2Crochet

The little tiny one?

I have it, and I use it ALL the time. It's really great for those "duh, I know I know how to do this, why can't I remember how???" moments.

Some of the info is really just common sense, but most of it is really helpful.

I read it through, and now when I'm stuck in a project, I know where to go in the book to find the answer.

The little tiny one?

I have it, and I use it ALL the time. It's really great for those "duh, I know I know how to do this, why can't I remember how???" moments.

Some of the info is really just common sense, but most of it is really helpful.

I agree with Tiga. I keep mine in the :hook project bag I'm traveling with just in case I have a "duh" (:think) moment. I especially like the convenient small size (:yes).

For me this was a life savor when i first started to teach myself to crochet.In fact this is how i learned how to crochet. i am still learning new stiches all the time and never leave home without it.my little sis is learning to crochet and i plan to give it to her for christmas.:cheer

Yes! It's a great little book and I wouldn't be without it. I swear it has an answer for any question I can think of and that's real handy because I don't have many people I can turn to that live near me, so I don't really have anyone to ask my questions to.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived