Hey now HEY!!! First THREAD EVER!!! \( ^_^ )/

amigurumiprobie

oh boy oh BOY! i am soooo excited

:cheer! this is my first thread EEEEVER!!!

not just on crochetville either. i mean EVER ever lol :yay oh boy :D

so anyways! i have a xanga (http://www.xanga.com/amigurumiprobie) you should all check out! it's not that great haha but i really enjoy it. tis where i post all my projects and rantings and such :yes

my name is holly and i'm 18 years old. i've been crocheting since i was about 7 and knitting since i was 10. i bead, i sew, i weave, i wire, i scrapbook, i make paper, i html, i do graphic design.... etc. i try to dabble a bit in everything, and needless to say... i am a total geek and arts&crafts addict :manyheart. i also have an amazing boyfriend who loves my creativity and sometimes funds my needs lol.

i find knitting to be a bit harder and slower then crocheting but i usually enjoy the look and feel better.

except with amigurumi of course, which simply makes the most precious things ive ever seen. i could totally eat them up. TONS of kudos to you people who come up with those patterns! theyre positively stellar :cheer

also to you people who unselfishly share your beautiful patterns for us to use :hug

BOO to those of you who take advantage of this and try to sell the objects AS YOUR OWN. boo, i say.... boo :(

but anyways! soooo you should all look at my xanga :), and maybe help me find a cute ami strawberry pattern? i've been looking everywheres and i can't find one that really.... just.... gives me fuzzies.

well not one that's actually available as a pattern

i did find this though: http://www.ribbonlands.com/images/Crochet/crochet_strawberry.jpg

i think theyre absolutely PRECIOUS. oh man.... i would love to make earrings out of them lol. cute strawberry fuzzy goodness!!!

so anyways! i would love to meet any of you :)

email me, message me, comment me... whatever :hug

i'm so excited :D

Ps. i hope this was what i was SUPPOSED to post in this section lol

pss. whats the best kind of yarn for amigurumi? i was thinkin cotton cuz it doesnt get alll fuzzy :]

Archived