Yes!!!!! Lionbrand delivered!!!

RachelG

I like it too! Unfortunately, the larges size it goes to is Junior Large, chest=30". That's pretty small. They should have put it under kid's patterns not adult patterns, lol!

That's awesome! I'm totally in love with Microspun right now. Gosh, 30" chest, though! That is tiny, even for us smaller-chested gals! :lol

umm I have to totally agree with that.. but you know the lacing in the back could make up for part ... but still.. if you are a large girl like me with a 38 chest... that is ALOT of lacing to make up for it.. i cant see where it would be hard to enlarge it though.. but I have to agree.. that should have went in the childrens or teens patterns.. we are WOMEN!

The current issue Knit.1 has a very similar pattern. I can't remember offhand what the bottom is like, but I'm guessing the sizing is more realistic.

Very cute though. That pattern wouldn't have a chance in heck fitting my chest.Maybe a good thigh warmer! But I think this may be a great present for a friend's birthday this weekend! (top part only though) :lol

Archived