Cozy cozies

coffeeandcrochet

I am addicted to coffee, my dh likes tea so I whipped up these cozies, they will fit a 12oz. cup. I also made one for my water. My dh, and dd say I have a disease, they say If something stops, or even slows down I will slap a cozy on it lol, Anyway thanks for looking, and have a great day

crochet07089.jpg

:lol I am almost as bad (with cozies).... Great job on them. I wish I had one the other day when I was fortunate enough to actually get a coffee out. It was hot even with the sleeve thingy on it.

Tina

:lol I am almost as bad (with cozies).... Great job on them. I wish I had one the other day when I was fortunate enough to actually get a coffee out. It was hot even with the sleeve thingy on it.

Tina

Thanks, seems like I never get to have coffee out anymore either. I'm hoping to have a few minutes this weekend to go and have one, and try them out, but I'm not holding my breath or anything,because as we all know life happens

Those are wonderful. Please tell me what pattern you used. I wanted ot make some for my family, for starbucks cups, and have tried 4 different patterns, and I am just not getting something right, cause none of them turn out. Thanks

Those are wonderful. Please tell me what pattern you used. I wanted ot make some for my family, for starbucks cups, and have tried 4 different patterns, and I am just not getting something right, cause none of them turn out. Thanks

I didn't use a pattern,(I hardly ever do lol, I just think ok I need to make that, its scary in my world) just used a cup as my guide. I used a H hook(I crochet tight) I ch 4 jn with a ss. . ch 1 ,12 sc into rng. jn with ss ch 1 (I mark each round) 2 sc in each jn with ss. Mark the beginning of each row sc around for 2 rnds. Then on next rnd sc, sc, sc, then 2sc rpt around. Next row 4 sc, then 2 sc rpt around , Next row 5sc, then 2 sc rpt around. Then I did 5 rnds of just plain sc. I then after several attempts found it easier at this point to switch to a G hook (to tighten stitches) and I did 10 rnds of just plain sc. to finish it off. I'm sure this is all clear as mud to you lol, I appologize.

Basically once I made the rnd disc.I just used the cup as a guide, increased where I needed to. Have a great day!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived