would you want to know?

i went to my local county fair tonight, and i saw a crochet pattern i recognized! it recieved an honorable mention! if you were the designer, would you want to know? i dont believe the person was selling it, but i thought it was cool!!! :cheer

I know I'd be thrilled. I had one person email me before, she had used one of my patterns in a project and won a ribbon, and yes, I was thrilled, and so happy for her! And, Cindi was gracious enough to share pics with me to use on my gallery page.

Sally

I DEFINITELY would want to know! :lol Last year, I had someone test a pattern for me, and she entered her finished product in her county fair. I can't remember if it was 3rd Place or Honorable mention, but man! I was excited!! Definitely tell the designer!

I agree with the others. One of my testers entered the Travelghan at the county fair and won a ribbon, I also was very excited and honored that someone liked it well enough tomake and then to show.....ofcourse I know the yarn and skill makes up the ribbon part, but I was really pleased!

Archived