felted skulls

emaisgr8

They look wonderful. What are you going to do with them?

I was going to use them as wedding favors (I'm getting married on Halloween), but decided to use them as decorations for my house. They are a little too big to pack up a dozen of them with everything else when we fly to Vegas.

Thanks for showing the before picture as well as the after. That's my today's project.

About how big are your felted skulls? (I know it depends on how much felting is done.) I like yours even more than the one on the Lion Brand web site; they didn't felt theirs as much.

Thanks for showing the before picture as well as the after. That's my today's project.

About how big are your felted skulls? (I know it depends on how much felting is done.) I like yours even more than the one on the Lion Brand web site; they didn't felt theirs as much.

Thank you. Mine are about 3 1/3 inches high and 3 1/2 inches wide. This does not include the mouth that hangs lower. I shaped my mouth after felting, before it dried. It has quite an underbite. lol Have fun with yours.

Those look really cute (I just used the terms beautiful and cute in reference to skulls tonight - strange) felted. After seeing that, I actually want to try making some myself. Too bad I really don't have time to do it for this Halloween ... not with everything I have to get done between now and Christmas.

Archived