ghan is finished! package mailed out....

scc51055

I would like to ask my friends here for some help in putting together a ghan for someone special that is here in the 'ville. She is having a difficult time right now and is going through a lot. I am thinking of pink and or white 12 inch squares.

Thank you so much for all your help.

Update.........

i believe that i have all the squares that i was promised. i believe i will start to put it together. i think i will have to make 2 more to finish out a row.....will post a pic when i am finished. Cant wait to send it off to our friend!

[url=http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=64326][/url]

Joann has gotten her ghan. here is the link to her post.... http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=64326 and you can see it before I sent it to her in my photobucket link.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would like to ask my friends here for some help in putting together a ghan for someone special. She is having a difficult time right now and is going through a lot. I am thinking of pink and or white 12 inch squares.

Thank you so much for all your help.

sherrie how many sqs do you need sweetie/

i am not sure:think how many i need this is a first for me! they are 12 inch squares so i dont think i need an huge amount.....maybe 25 :eek or so? what do you think:blush ?

I am leaving now to go to PA to visit our mothers so i wont be around until late tonight or eary tomorrow....hope everyone has a great day!

i recieved four of the most beautiful squares in the mail today....our friend is going to be floored by them! they were from shaelynnsmom and from tampa doll! i cant wait to be able to add them to what i have started to put together!

Thak you so much for helping!

Archived