ghan is finished! package mailed out....

scc51055

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

two more beautiful squares arrived today.(minwifeof4boys and chiscrochetcrazy)...i just think this is great. there are some many shades of pink, and such different patterns! and getting the mail is actually fun. I cant wait to lay these out with the others!

i got another beautiful square in the mail today from losingmymind2. I am still waiting for some from three others who said they wanted to help....i am getting itchy to put this together

I got both packages today, but didnt get to the mailbox until late....thank you both! the squares are beautiful! thank you so much....i think i have 2 more coming....i may lay them out tomorrow and see how it looks!

thank you so very much i did get your an sfgwife's too. i hve not posted in a while sicnce we lft on sat. because my husbands mother died that mornining in her sleep she had end stage colon cancer. i am home now and are trying to get back on track.

thanks for the beautiful squares.

I am so sorry, I told you I would send the 2 squares out yesterday (Wednesday) but I tried a new pattern and ended up having to frog it several times. Anyway, I picked anew pattern and got 2 squares done for you. They will be mailed today, I promise!

sherri i am so sorry i didn't pm you about your mil i just read she had passed. i imagine its been very hard i know it has been for us. keeping your family in my prayers. is a blessing she didn't suffer more though that can be a horrible way to die as it often will linger over time until it just takes them,. i am sorry she is gone and know you will miss her:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug:hug

surprisingly all of us are doing well....it was a blessing that she went in her sleep and almost pain free....

I am waiting on 2 more squares to put this ghan together.....should get them really soon!

got your squares today lindsay! thank you so much. i think i have the exact number needed now and will try to get it finished by the end of the week! cant wait to send it out!

thany you everyone for all your help!

Archived