Lazy Pandas

KristieMN

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, so cute! My bf loves pandas, so I made him one yesterday. It turned out so cute! He said, "yay! I was hoping you'd make me one of those." Awww! Kristie, your patterns are so easy to read. Thanks so much for sharing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I just finished a panda last night! Instead of felt for the eyes, I just used that sort of embroidering thread for the eyes and a nose. he's a little lopsided, but okay for a first attempt.

thanks for the pattern though! It's great!

I just finished a panda last night! Instead of felt for the eyes, I just used that sort of embroidering thread for the eyes and a nose. he's a little lopsided, but okay for a first attempt.

thanks for the pattern though! It's great!

Ha ha! That sounds just like the one I made! He was a little crooked, too, but I thought he looked cute like that!

Thanks Kristie- you have the best little patterns and so well written I found it easy to learn how to make things besides dog coats and afghans!

These are too cute to pass up, I'm in the process of making one at the moment XD. If it works out I may have to make a second one look like a kitty, because then it will match a plushie I made :D (from what I can tell of the photos, anyway XD. Of course, mine may not turn out as well as yours did!)

Thanks bunches for sharing!

Archived