My furry baby's new sweater!

boksie

I love Opi's new sweater. The color really looks good on him! Now I have to get busy and make a coat for my Bailey. Winter's on its way!

Cute! I'm working on a sweater for my big furry baby. He's having chemo and losing a lot of fur. I'm afraid he won't have enough to keep him warm this winter. No patterns really fit him. After I finish with this one, I need to come up with my own. He loves trying it on every few rows. Dogs are so fun to crochet for!

Thank you all. The sweater is a bit heavy for Opi. I used some Lions chunky yarn out of my stash and for a little guy it is a bit much. That's ok, it'll be good for one of those lazy winter days. I got Opi right after my husband and I became empty-nesters a few years ago. He quickly became my baby AND my protector. I've been home sick all week and Opi's been giving big growls out of his little body if he thinks my husband or one of the other 2 "kids" is coming too close! He's not taking chances with his momma. LOL!!!

OMG!!! Opi is soooooo cute!! :manyheart You're little doggy looks just like my grandmas chihuahua, and I made her a sweater on my Knifty Knitter. Well, we put it on her and I swear you'd think she'd been beaten into it. Her belly hit the floor and she slithered to her bed and just sat there looking miserable until we took it off. :lol I'm glad Opi is taken the sweater a lot better than my grandma's! :P

Archived