8 Pocket tote

econ-nerd

Here it is in all it's glory - my FINISHED 8 pocket tote :clap This is from the 8 Pocket Tote CAL and the pattern is listed in the first post of the CAL - it's a Lion Brand free pattern. The picture of the lining shows a bit lighter than it really is - it's closer to a dark royal/almost navy blue with black. I used a piece of plastic canvas on the bottom only. It was quite quick and easy to crochet but I found sewing it together and lining it tedious. But it looks great (I think) and it will be well used at my work to take books and what-not to classes for teaching.

(Clickable pics)

th_DSC06496.jpg

th_DSC06497.jpg

Very, very nice!:yay You did a wonderful job!:yes LOVE the lining. Did you you use the yarn the pattern lists?

Thanks :hug No I didn't use the yarn listed :no I used red heart ss ww and checked my guage to be sure it would come out the proper size (I found the 5mm hook worked fine for me)

Wow!! That is a real nice looking tote!! I like the two colors that you used!! Great job!!:) (I downloaded that pattern the other day and I was reading the directions--when I read about all the "pieces" that you had to "sew" together:eek --I sat it aside for now):lol

• 4 weeks later...

Archived