Prayers PLEASE

As you can see by my sig line I have a son who is serving the US Army and is currently deployed in Iraq. There has been a HORRIFIC accident in which a UH 60 BlackHawk has gone down and killed all of our US Soldiers aboard. My son is a medic who is in those every night. Please say a prayer for his safety. But at the same time all 14 of these soldiers were from one base out of HI. Please add a prayer for the families of the soldiers. I have to sit and wait here in FL till about 830 am HI time (they are 6 LONG hours behind me) to confirm. So prayers are asked not only for my son but for the other moms who sons were on board.

Thank you to ALL of you. I know my prayers are (of course) that my son is OK but also to keep the family members strong because one way or another a mother has lost her son today.

oh man, I can imagine what you're going through as we have two 3 neices that are in the military, one of which is a blackhawk pilot and a second is finishing up her training to also become a pilot. We're so very proud of our girls, but it makes your heart skip a beat every time we hear of a tragedy such as this. We are thinking of you all during this time, and hoping for the best of news that your children are ok!!!

My son was NOT on the casualty list for this disaster. THANK you to EVERYONE for the prayers!! I know that it helps. But continue to say a prayer for his fallen comrades. There were 14 soldiers lost today and they all came from Schofield Barracks HI.

My son was NOT on the casualty list for this disaster. THANK you to EVERYONE for the prayers!! I know that it helps. But continue to say a prayer for his fallen comrades. There were 14 soldiers lost today and they all came from Schofield Barracks HI.

So thankful! but remembering the mamas whose sons and daughters were on the list...

My prayers are with every mother and father of these brave souls and prayers also to their wives or husbands and to any children that may have lost a parent. These brave souls risk their lives every day and may God Bless each and every one of them, their families, friends and I hope that our soldiers can return home soon safe and sound.

:hug :hug to you, and prayers will continue that your son remains safe while he is in harm's way. My thoughts are also with the families of those who lost their lives in the accident, with the families of those who have already given all, and with the soldiers and families who are living this horror every day. There are not enough thanks in the world for what our men and women are doing over there. This all needs to be over and they all need to come home. NOW.

Elle

I pray for a safe return of all our soldiers everyday, My cousin is a major in the Marines and my nephew Sargent in the Army. Both have done two tours in Iraq. My nephew returned in February with skin cancer. He is in Stage 2 and if it goes to Stage 4 then he will get a medical discharge. Unfortunately it isn't always the bullets that take our soldiers. There are so many hidden deaths as well.

Archived