A Few Links of Interest

yarnjunkie

Here are a few links to some websites I found tonight. I found them to be of interest, I hope you will, too!

NexStitch ...A work in progress, no free patterns, but lots of inspiration

Brains Barn ...Beautiful hooks!

Rebound Yarn Rescue ...A Place where you can "Adopt" recycled yarn

WOW...those hooks are awesome. I love the monkey ones...and the beaded ones....BUT that diamond one is to die for. :hook

The yarn rescue idea is nice, but I certainly couldn't afford those prices. And I do my own rescuing. I wonder if there are enough crochetville members recycling yarn to have a swap eventually. That would be fun.

Hello to all...

It's been a while since I posted here but I do stop in to read what's new...but even that's been a while since I "renewed" on the new site. Looks great! :clap

I've been emailed about this thread...THANK YOU! for the compliments.

There seems to be something coming out of that barn everyday...and yes, I have a hard time putting them up for sale...as I would like to keep every one.

I just wanted you all to know that you've made our day...:manyheart

Now what I've got to do is catch up on crocheting...

Oh...and NexStitch I met online when she found our site. She's also from NJ and is the designer of the BrainsBarn banner. Very nice person!

Sincerely, Red883...wife of Brian (BrainsBarn)

P.S. for diamond...if you like the monkeys wait till the set of 3 frogs and 3 turtles goes up...LOL! but Brian's got to catch up on special orders before he can get to thoseIt's so much fun...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Here are a few links to some websites I found tonight. I found them to be of interest, I hope you will, too!

NexStitch ...A work in progress, no free patterns, but lots of inspiration

Brains Barn ...Beautiful hooks!

Rebound Yarn Rescue ...A Place where you can "Adopt" recycled yarn

First free pattern out, and working on another one. Actually, I'm doing a free pattern for Knit Pixie. Check my blog and you can see a drawing of it. It'll be one of those free patterns that come when you buy the req'd yarn. I just got the yarn and I'm excited to start.

:eek I want those hooks :hook I love the African Cherry Red Cat One will have to work on dh for that one, which isnt too hard I just have to show him something I like and he always says oh you want that honey get it, but then I feel guilty spending that much on a small item :think

Archived