My DH is a softie

This morning on the ride in to work my husband told me that he is a softie.:think He delivers produce for a local wholesaler. While he was delivering in the Lakes Region he noticed a little girl about 2yrs old with her parents and she was crying. The whole time he was in and out of the restauraunt he noticed them trying to get her to calm down. He went in to his truck and brought out the mini care bear I had made for him and gave it to her. He told her parents that his wife had made it and that he wanted her to have it. The little girl cheered up and her parents were grateful. I guess crochet really can make someone's day.:manyheart

Don't the "little acts of kindness" make you feel warm all over. Not only did the little girl and her parents benefit, but your DH should be walking around on :c9 !!

AAAAAWWW! I can relate. My DH is a big softie when it comes to little kids. He can't stand to see them upset, he thinks children have the right to always be happy. I tease him all the time that when we have Grandkids he's gonna be in BIG trouble.

What a softie, something the little girls family will remember for many years to come, how a stranger cared enough to sooth a crying little girl.

How wonderful! Crochet can help in so many ways.

I am currently making an afghan for my boss because her oldest daughter is going to be in France for the entire school year and I wanted something for her to cuddle with when she is missing her. And it will be her favorite colors, pink and brown.

:manyheart

Archived