I'm Falling For You .......................

JulieKay

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cara...please feel free to use mine!!Change it,add to it...i don't mind!!

Gina....cant wait to see the one you do.

Wendy....did you pick one yet??

Well im all ready....house is clean,floor sanded and redone and walls repainted :P

Im running to the store this afternoon becouse i forgot to get the background color for mine....i feel so stupid about that...but the other colors were so pretty i just lost track of what i was doing.

I have a graph done for the fall theme and can't get it on here!!! My camera is broken but I will see if I can take a picture. (the screen is broken) I have also been inspired. I have done one for winter and summer as well. I will be doing the spring on soon!!! This is fun!!!

As Shaylen mentioned, please feel free to adjust my graphs to suit your tastes. I would love to see any changes. It will be interesting to see any artistic inspirations the graphs created in us. :yes

I am not going to do a graph but I will come in and cheer on. :)

Oh, I almost forgot I had one to share. Not really my own. Kinda stole a bit from here & there. Hope ya'll don't mind. :D Doa really liked the tree & leaves on one and the scarecrow on another so I did a bit of playing around and here is what I came up with. More squarish then rectangle but hey we can't have everything. I personally like the top one best. :yes:D

(clickable)

th_fallghan2-1.png

th_fallghan.png

Tabby, that's gorgeous! I'm glad I don't have to decide now. I'm so busy already: it'll be next year for me...

How do you get the lines for the leaves? I must have missed a post, because I think others have that, too.

Judy to make the stems you can either chain stitch through the top (Krystal explains this much better than I do :P) or make a chain and top stitch it one. That's how I did the roofline on the school bus ghan but I think from now on I'm gonna try the other way and see how that works out :)

Love it Tabby.....i like the first one better to becouse of the crow on the scarecrow.

I cant wait to see all the colors and designs that are done.As for the stems....i was just going to do like Cara said and chain into the holes....i was trying that last night with a square and it seems to work.

Ohhh Tabby! Now you just dragged me back in this thread. I really like the top picture as a wall hanging. Dang it, soooo tempting.

What is exactly the background color? off white or cream ? It look so much like very light peach.

Oh, I almost forgot I had one to share. Not really my own. Kinda stole a bit from here & there. Hope ya'll don't mind. :D Doa really liked the tree & leaves on one and the scarecrow on another so I did a bit of playing around and here is what I came up with. More squarish then rectangle but hey we can't have everything. I personally like the top one best. :yes:D

(clickable)

th_fallghan2-1.png

th_fallghan.png

Really cute, Tabby. :yes I think I need to make a final decision. :think

Tabby I love it...that is very similar to what I was trying to do but for some reason my paint shop won't let me do diagonal blocks! So I just gave up! I don't know if I will get to join in on this, but if I do I'm going to make your top one if thats ok?!

Hi Julie....no major flooding here...about an hour north and a little west from here....we've just been busy is all. I haven't been starting any new projects since I am testing a couple of things and doing a couple of baptism gifts. Thanks for thinking of me!

I think Aran would look pretty good as the background - IMHO - the off white is a bit too light, I think.

I agree :yes

BTW are we all making Tab's ghan now? :rofl

Archived