Remember my RR in Thread???

vonnie

And how I couldn't get the thread to finish it?? Well DreamsofYarn sent me 4 balls of Traditions White to finish it and they are a perfect match.:clap

DREAMSOFYARN is the absolute BEST!!!!! :hook She sent me these 4 balls for FREE and she is spending her time looking for more, she is just the BEST friend a person could have!!!! Thank you so much for your help.....:cheer

th_Crochetdoilies010.jpg

th_Crochetdoilies008.jpg

I will post a picture after I have finished this, I can make it as big as I want...:clap :clap

Vonnie, I am so glad it matched. I was worried that it would be a different color. That is great that it matches.

Michael's got their shipment of thread in, and it is NOT mercerized :no. But I haven't given up on finding more. I will look while I am on vacation in Florida. That is at the top of my list of things to do while I'm there...shop for thread and yarn :yes

I'm looking forward to seeing the finished RR. It is gorgeous.

According to Herrshners, DMC sent out a shippment of Traditions that wasn't mercerized, it was a mistake.......kind of makes me wonder since it was several diffenet colors, but that is what they said. They said they had just gotten a new shippment and it WAS mercerized so we will see, I sent back the 16 balls I had and they were going to send me from the new shippment that is suppose to be mercerized......I hope so.....just make sure and watch and get the mercerized if you buy any.....it will take a while for it to get out of the stores if they did make a mistake and send out allot that wasn't....

I really want to THANK YOU AGAIN, for being so nice and helping me out......

have a great trip to Florida.....

Wow that is great that you got the thread you needed. Isn't it great that we have such kind and generous people here?

That is going to be so beautiful when it is finished, I can't wait.:hook

DreamsOfYarn, hope you have fun here in Florida.

looks great! i am amaed you have done so much. i love thread but i dont think i could commit to a project this big!! generosity at Crochetville never ceases to amaze me :)

Archived