opinion? AMI

KristieMN

Thank you all so much!

I wont feel so nervous sending it in now.

My neighbor came over and seen it also.

She wants me to make her one for her 3 yr old daughter and a pirate basket, for her 5 yr old son.

So I guess it cant be THAT bad!

Ah we all are nervous about what we are sending in for the auction.

That is so cool. Any little or big girl would love that basket. Hey, That would look cool sitting on a shelf in my second bath, that is done in a sea scape.

I can see the bidding on that now. Great idea KristieMN:hook

If you don't know that we all think you're amazingly talented and creative yet, I'm not sure how we'll convince you!

You ARE amazing and that is ADORABLE!

That would be a wonderful gift basket to give to a little girl or to anybody who loves the sea/ocean.

If only my aunt's mother still owned her beach house, I'd bid on it myself for her to be used as a beach house decoration!

I think you should definitely send it in! Assuming you can trust me not to hide it, claim I never got it, and keep it for myself! ;)

Kristie, you do great work! Plese don't hesitate to send it. Can I make one purely selfish suggestion for an addition to the basket? How about a signed copy of the patterns??? PLEEEAAASSEEE!!! (As I said, purely selfish...lol)

Kristie, you do great work! Plese don't hesitate to send it. Can I make one purely selfish suggestion for an addition to the basket? How about a signed copy of the patterns??? PLEEEAAASSEEE!!! (As I said, purely selfish...lol)

:lol :lol :lol

you are too funny!

I am boxing up the basket today and mailing it off.

Thanks for the vote of confidence all!!:hug :hug

Neat! I like it alot. Don't lose your confidence because you have inspired me!

I have started making some of your patterns and I love them. I have never made small toys before and you have gotten me hooked.

I am making your patterns for my great niece. I gave her a little pig and it is perfect for her little hands. Even my teenage daughter loves your patterns. I just finished the turtle and she adores it!

You go girl!

Archived