Finished Market Bag

SupersirenIA

I made this out of recycled plastic superstore bags. I took it out for a "test drive" today at work, and got MANY double takes and even more questions how to do it... It was AMAZING how many ppl offered to bring me their bags!

m_2723942260b0d224755cdfb019becb14.jpg

I to need to try one of these plastic bag projects! Your turned out great! How many bags did you use to make it?

This one took about 100 bags, and I will have more pix when my friend Kimber gets it... I've sent it to her already..:blush

If you would like pointers at any time, I'm available by email or PM here... thank you all for the compliments!

Looks great!! I like the colors. What store were the bags from?? Are they the walmart white and black bags?? What pattern did you use?? I really like the way you put the colors together!!! Great work!:clap

That looks really good.

It makes you feel real good when ppl ask. the comment that I love the most that I got at a Plastic Bag Fest was "keep up the good work." Plastic Bags is all that I have crocheted with in two years. It's free to make and you're doing what you love to do. Keep spreading the great news, conserve plastic bags.

Archived