I made a felted bag!!!!

jmccrochet

Holy Felting ~ that really turned out nice! I still haven't given felting a go, but I am currently making a bag in just that style in cotton. I am liking it so much I already plan to make more - I think I might just try to felt one. The silver piece is a nice touch.:yes

I have to admit, I was feeling a little discouraged when I first began felting. It did take a long time and I"m not sure why (may be my washer) but this thing was HUGE when it came out of the first washer cycle, bigger than my cotton version. I'm glad I persevered because now I have a new purse :)

Joyce

Sheesh, it would take me a few weeks to work up that purse. You're lightning fast. Looks great!

Well, I must admit I'm a bit of a control freak and I also have a problem once I get something stuck in my head, I can't get it out until I see it through. So, after realizing I couldn't make the backpack I'd picked out I began to fret over being able to do anything so I persevered until I'd done something. It took a total of about 5 hours to crochet and then the five to felt, and I got NOTHING else done that don :eek

Thanks for all the great compliments all!

Joyce

Archived