Really didn't know where to post this...***NOW W/ PIC!!! Post #14***

Would you be interested in a crochet thread alien pattern?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in a crochet thread alien pattern?

• Yes! Absolutely!
    • NO WAY!
    • Eh...maybe

but I need your help w/ something. I'm thinking of writing up the pattern for a cute little alien crocheted made w/ thread. My only question is...do you think anyone would like it? I mean, maybe boys would...I guess I should make it first. But vote, so I can get an idea! TY!

i love aliens! i made up a little alien ipod cover, and i had to make one for everyone with an ipod :'( lol

i wish there were more patterns that were alien-y because i think they're cool

:manyheart

I am not into aliens but boys are. Not teenage boys because I have three and they out grew aliens a long time ago. Pre-teenage boys might like it. They are also into magic cards and yugo stuff.

Depends - are we talking doiley? Plush toy? Bedspread? Hanging curtain?

Sorry if I didn't mention it! (Doily...I can just picture it! LOL:lol ) I mean like a stuffie, a little stuffed alien that will fit in your pocket.

Do you have a picture of one? Or did you not want to post it? :think I think an alien stuffed toy would be way cool. (Course, I am a mom of three boys, so... maybe I'm a little biased... :lol )

Tina

Do you have a picture of one? Or did you not want to post it? :think I think an alien stuffed toy would be way cool. (Course, I am a mom of three boys, so... maybe I'm a little biased... :lol )

Tina

Well...I haven't made it yet! :blush I was looking for an opinion first.

I hate to admit that I never missed an X-files for years but it seems to me that "aliens" are so 1990's just because of that x files stuff. Guess, "been there;done that" is why I voted :no

And yeah I know they were on after '99.

OK...I made it! As I made the alien, I wrote down the pattern. It will be ready to test tomorrow! His name is Marco.

(clickable)

th_IMG_0314-1.jpg

He is compared to a dime and a quarter here.

th_IMG_0313.jpg

MARCO!!!!

What do you think?

hes so cute. would love to test for you.will you be selling the pattern? have a great evening

Once the pattern is tested, I will be giving it out for free.

• 7 months later...

Archived