Halter & Shorts for Stella 12mo. size

carovan

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Im a beginner at crochetting but I just found your pattern and I love it. Im a little confused about R9 - sc in 2nd ch from hook, sc across. Ch.25. Turn.

R10 - sc in 2nd ch. from hook. sc across. Turn

Is it suppose to be sc in 2nd st or sc? If its suppose to be sc than i start within the chain 25, but if its suppose to be st, then I start in the st after the chain 25. sorry if I confused anyone. Im more of a visual person and have a hard time reading patterns, I would rather watch someone.

1. Stella is adorable
  2. Love the name Stella
  3. The outfit is adorable
  4. You don't look toooooo proud! :lol
  5. Thank you for the pattern

Seriously adorable set for an adorable little one! Gee, gramma; could you smile, at least a little? :D

TFS

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I found this pattern last night and my daughter has a birthday party to go to next Monday for a one year old. I have never met the child or her mother so I don't know exactly what size she is but I figured she should be able to wear this set.

Can anyone tell me what size of yarn Sugar and Cream is? I have baby yarn, ww yarn, a bit of sport yarn and cones and cones of yarn that are for a knitting machine. These cones have various sizes of yarn but mostly the cotton thread size. Some a little bigger. I LOVE these and will roll balls of them and double or triple the thread to make a size I like to work with.

If I know what size yarn to use I can double or triple ply some of this cone yarn to make this little outfit. Thanks, Sylvia

Thanks so much for sharing this! It's adorable! I'm just starting to try making clothes, and I would love to try to make this for my daughter, but she's in a 6-9 months style. Could you tell me how much I would have to adjust for that? Thanks!

Thanks so much for sharing this! It's adorable! I'm just starting to try making clothes, and I would love to try to make this for my daughter, but she's in a 6-9 months style. Could you tell me how much I would have to adjust for that? Thanks!

You could do one of two things right off the bat. One: use a thinner yarn and Two: use a smaller hook.

I don't have a model here and I never met the child I am making this for. As it is a surprise for her and her family, I can't ask for measurements but I do have a doll that I purchased at a thrift store and from the charts on the internet as to what size it is, it should be about a healthy 6-12 month old. The outfit fits just a little loose and my daughter says the doll seems to be about the size of the child.

So far so good. I had 2 skeins of Caron's Simply Soft in soft green. I made it up in that and bought a skein of yellow for the trim. The Caron's yarn is slightly thinner than the Sugar and Cream called for in the pattern. It has turned out very pretty. I have added booties and a hat. All I have left is to make pink flowers to put on the hat, top and shorts. The booties call for buttons so have a place for button holes. I plan on crocheting the flower around the button hole opening. Sylvia

Archived