A Great Big Thank You

I never dreamed when I got a PM from Salos saying my Crochetville friends had a gift for me that I would receive what I did....I am wrapped up in two of the most beautiful afghans in the world, the two you ladies made for me in Chase's honor. I have to say this is absolutely the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. I still have tears streaming down my face. I have no way to express my gratitude to all of you, thank you just doesn't cut it. I keep looking and touching each beautiful square...and I feel how much love was put into each stitch..and it feels like each one of you are here to give me a hug. I'm so overwhelmed that you think this much of me to do something so very kind and thoughtful. There are 30 of you ladies who are my angels.

Crochetlady100, Mikki, Pineknott, Auntbubbels, Tiggerhale, Losingmymind2, Daisy, Mythunderbird, Hseger, LaurieE, Scc51055, DameKiri, Sewmom, Loveragdolls, Lhasaapsolady, KnicKnac, Angelfire, Seneca&Scooch, JoBug, AngieinCA, VCUfashion419, MSL, Itsgeetee, Loopy1, Tiga, Theworm, Aelita, Segi1974, CDBear, and Salos....I wish I could be there to throw my arms around you all.

Salos also sent money that some of you had sent her for shipping costs. It's her wish I donate that money to a charity, which I gladly will...I'll be sending it to the Medical University of South Carolina's Children's Hospital. They hold a very special place in my heart because they did an awful lot for Chase. I'll be sure to tell them it's being made in his name by his angels at Crochetville.

Please accept my most heartfelt thanks...words can never do justice to how I feel right now. May God bless you all.

:hug Kristen

I'm so glad they brought you some comfort.

I'm not very good with words, so I never know what to say when sad things happen, but I know what that making something helps sometimes.

awh I'm glad you got them. Reading your post just made me cry! The finished afghans look lovely :)

kristen, sweetheart it was a honor to make you something and i am thrilled it brings you so much comfort, you are always in my thoughts and i know that you are still grieving and will always but it will get better. hopefully these ghans can help you a little when your down. sunggle into them and know how much we all love and care for you. i am so glad you love them and salos did a wonderful job putting them together; take care darling and know if you ever need us we are here. anytime even , last night i was on at 3 am my time and alot of people were cause of the time zones. sending you a great big:hug:hug:hug for you and hubby:manyheart:manyheart

You're most certainly welcome. I'm not very good words but please know that we are with you and we care about you. We may only be a virtual family, but we are family none the less.

Kristen, my love and prayers continue to go out to you and your family as you must continue to cope with the tragic loss of Chase. I've read your site and I know he was a wonderful blessing to your family and you will always have those wonderful memories. Nothing can ever take that away from you.

I'm glad we could give you some small amount of comfort with the afghans and that you are so pleased with them.

LaurieE said it so well that even though we're a virtual family, we're still family. C'ville is a family with a lot of HEART, a lot of love and caring.

:manyheart:hug

Archived