Can Pants! LOL

KnicKnac

Back in March, Heart had gathered beginner threadies to do a mystery CAL - well, during the CAL, the name "Can Pants" was being used to call this creation, although they couldn't be further from that description.

As I have said before, I am really HORRIBLE at the whole blocking process, so you might see a dip or two in my 'starching' process, but hey, at least they are done! Pretty cute eh?

It's a little basket!

canpants.jpg

I used a size 3 thread and a size "d" hook.

:ty

Very pretty. Now will it hold flowers or scrubbies in the bathroom or what?:hook

I kinda am leaning towards the bathroom thing, I was actually thinking of potpourri or something, what do you think?

Those are absolutely precious!! I followed ya'lls cal and truly enjoyed waiting to see what the "can pants" would look like. Great job!!!

Those would look perfect with some aftican violets peeking out of the top!!

Looks great, KnicKnac! Now if I can ever get our gallery all together, yours will definitely be in it!

If you put potpourri in it, I would suggest putting the potpourri inside a circle of tulle. I think it would look pretty with the tulle all ruffled just above the rim.

Also, silk flowers like the African violets would look great. Or even a small enough pot plant that would fit in the basket.

I laced ribbon through the open rounds on mine.

:manyheart:hug

Archived