My First Edgery Doo Project! Frog Pillow!

KnicKnac

OH OH OH - This was SO MUCH FUN!!!

It's not the best it can be because I was just figuring everything out...and quite frankly, I don't know what my camera does to purples, it turns them BLUE! But this was a blast!!! The fleece looks a little washed out as well, but it's too cute in person!

I took two pieces of fleece, cut them the same size, then did the foundation row on both of them ... next time I will do it different, I will figure out a way to do the foundation row to two of them at the same time. I just sc one row and then shells the final row. I used Caron SS in Grape with an "H" hook AFTER the foundation row.

doopillowfrogs.jpg

Everyone should have one of these!!!

EdgeryDoo

:yay Oh my god! That is exactly what I need to do! I have a bunch of fleece left over from my first edgery doo project which is a baby blanket for my god-daughter's first birthday ~ I could totally make her a little pillow to go with it! Yea! Thanks so much for sharing! :hug

:think Does anyone know ~ do they make baby-sized pillow forms? I guess they do, huh?

Oh, how CUTE!! I can't wait to get home now to start working on it! :D

Great:( Just great....since 7:00 I have read Catheryn's post with her fat bottom bag and I have to buy that book.... then your sewing post which brought about Sewing for Dummies... and now this!!!!!:( " Hey Honey, can you slip me an extra 50.00 in the household budget this week to support my habits".....I'll let you know how it goes:lol

Thank you ALL for your wonderful comments...

Great:( Just great....since 7:00 I have read Catheryn's post with her fat bottom bag and I have to buy that book.... then your sewing post which brought about Sewing for Dummies... and now this!!!!!:( " Hey Honey, can you slip me an extra 50.00 in the household budget this week to support my habits".....I'll let you know how it goes:lol

:rofl

I tell my husband now when I want something that it's "feeding my addiction"!!! :lol

Archived