Mischievous Megan, testers Found! Thank you!

KristieMN

Megan.jpg

With a glimmer in her eyes, Megan is the prankster of the fairies. She loves to pull practical jokes! When every something goes awry, you can bet Megan was involved!! Don’t let her looks fool you though, she is the first to run to help out a fairy in need. She loves to help out with her younger siblings, especially her baby sister, Mary.

I am looking for 6-8 testers for this fairy. I am hoping to have testing wrapped up by next Monday or so.

You certainly do not need to duplicate the colors I used. Feel free to use your imagination!

I would consder this an advanced beginner pattern.

Let me know if you would like to test!

General supplies:

Size E and F Crochet Hook

Small amounts of ww yarn,

Tapestry needle for sewing

Fiberfill

Small buttons for eyes

4 White pipe cleaner for arms, legs, and wings

2 Black pipe cleaners for wings

Any embellishments you would like for wings (optional)

1/8 inch Ribbon to run through dress

Yarns used:

Off white for doll

Purple ww yarn

Black ww yarn

Maroon ww yarn for hair

Sneak peak.... coming later this week, testing for Mary.

Mary.jpg

Megan does look like a prankster. It must be the red hair! I have a cousin that has red hair and when we were young and got into trouble grandma would always say they aren't bad kids its Mike's red hair that is getting them in trouble! I love both of my Grandmas!

Mary is adorable also!

O.k... I got an pm with an email that starts with kdan.....

I cant get the pattern to go through to you...I keep getting a delivery failure notice.....

can you send me your email again please!

Thanks!

Here's mine I need to add the wings on. I love this pattern :hook I gave her a little smirk & went a bit crazy with her eyes ;) Thanks again for letting me test Kristen I didn't find any errors.

mismeagan.jpg

i have finished this and it was smooth sailing all the way as usual. I just have to finish with her eyes and hair. i will get my photoguy 14yoa ds to post to photobucket for me tomorrow. I was lucky and got to make this sweet little girl while i was at work today between phone calls. thanks again kristie

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n10/lovewithcorgi/P1000338.jpg

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n10/lovewithcorgi/P1000335.jpg

Well, here she is. This pattern worked up fairly quickly and was easy to follow. Great pattern.

I didn't have black ribbon so I used 2 strands of ww black yarn for the tie around her dress and put black bows in her hair with 2 strands of ww black yarn as well. I like her the way she is but maybe will add a nose and mouth later. Not sure yet.:)

Thanks so much for letting me test her for you!:cheer

Megan.jpg

im working on her now as soon as i get finish and my batteries charge i will get some pictures

edit:

:grumpy i finished just about 15 minutes ago and i went upstairs to get my camera and batteries, one of the dogs got ahold of her and pretty much shredded her! :eek but on a good note she worked up quick and i didnt find any errors... thanks for letting me test her

Archived